Chat Box

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rest

February 13,2010

Our travel in life can exhaust us. We need to rest. Even a car or a machine needs rest. That reminds me of my digicam's battery every time it shows the "BATTERY EXHAUSTED" sign every time I shoot pictures consecutively.

Today, no matter how tempting it is to go outside, I've decided to stay home, lie in my bed, have a movie marathon and eat one of my favorite comfort food--Corned Beef. It felt like Im back to being a grade school student. I love the feeling.

Don't overwork. Take time to rest. Grab your comfort food. So that for your next journey, you'll be strong as Superman.

-end-

How to prepare Corned Beef ala Darby in 5 minutes



Ingredients:
> Purefoods Corned Beef
> Sky Flakes or Fita Crackers

Instructions:

1. Prepare the frying pan.
2. Put the Corned Beef in the frying pan. I recommend that you will use Purefoods Corned Beef.
3. Dont add oil, garlic, onions etc.. You will spoil the taste of the beef. Just heat the beef.
4. Wait for 2-3 minutes.
5. Prepare the crackers
6. Decorate the crackers for better look

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:7 "EAT YOUR FOOD WITH GLADNESS"

No comments:

Post a Comment